Hi I am Frank Meus. In my professional life I am a product developer at a large database provider.
On the side I also ‘run’ Little Gem Software and have currently one iOS application available in the App Store.
In the time that is left I like doing the following things
- Spend time with my wife and family
- Building LEGO models
- Tinker with the ZX Spectrum - (ZX Spectrum related posts)
- Fool around with Nintendo stuff (mainly Gameboy related devices) - (Nintendo related posts)
- Play with Arduino (or related like DigiSpark, ATtiny85) and Raspberry Pi
- Dabble with HTML, CSS, JET and jQuery
- Single board computers, like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Wemos D1, etc.
- 3D design (Autodesk Fusion 360, Autodesk Tinkercad) and 3D printing (Creality CR-20 Pro, Easythreed X1)
You can find me on